What’s in the box
- Opsview Monitor DR is a complete software and services package. With your IT team, an Opsview consultant will review your Opsview Monitor system, understand your DR needs, and recommend your optimal configuration.
- If needed, our experts will upgrade you to the latest version of Opsview Monitor, and will then ensure that your installation is performance-tuned for optimal monitoring. We will then work hand-in-hand with your IT team to deploy, configure and test your DR installation to the reference architecture below.
- Opsview Monitor Disaster Recovery includes all of the additional licenses that are needed to create your DR installation, and a DR playbook is provided to be executed to bring your DR installation online and resume monitoring of your IT estate in a known and controlled sequence.
Professional services packages
The required expert Opsview professional services are all included in the fee for Opsview Monitor Disaster Recovery due to the critical nature of installation, configuration and performance. The duration will depend on the size and complexity of your Opsview Monitor system, and will typically be 3-5 days.
- Critical business service recovery from IT outage
- Controlled switch-over to physically-remote Opsview Monitor instance
- Time saving and error reduction through the provision of a Disaster Recovery playbook
- Performance tuning of your Opsview Monitor implementation
- Best Practice knowledge transfer to your IT team
Why get Disaster Recovery with your Opsview subscription?
Get Back Online Faster
When disaster strikes, monitoring is your most important tool for determining why and acting to minimize outage duration. Disaster Recovery keeps monitoring online and data complete, when visibility and insight are most important.