- Gain a complete picture of your network via automation
- Discover unknown and disconnected hosts
- Uncover network misconfigurations
- Reduce risk and improve your security posture
- Save costs by decommissioning disconnected or unused devices
Network Topology is available as part of the Network Analyzer add-on module.
Flow Collector Module
This module enables the collection and analysis of flow-enabled network devices, such as NetFlow from Cisco routers, sFlow from HP Switches and more.
The main benefit of flow protocols such as NetFlow and sFlow is that they allow you to look 'inside' the connection to see not only 'That link is 95% utilized', but to understand WHY. For example, is a user downloading large files continuously or is a router misconfigured?
Flow Module currently supports the three main flow protocols:
An extra module that is installed as part of the Network Analyzer, the NetAudit section allows you to view and compare backups of network device configuration, or to see if any configuration changes have been made. This is also a great place to securely back up your configs.