Salesforce is renowned throughout the world for the community spirit amongst its user base; what Salesforce call the ‘Ohana’.
You are here
Revolutionizing customer engagement is the ultimate goal of NewVoiceMedia and they accomplish this by providing a multi-channel, cloud communications platform that instantly connects people with prospects and customers to handle all inquiries using the wealth of knowledge residing in Salesforce.
- NewVoiceMedia enables their customers to sell more, better serve existing customers, and grow their business faster
- Revolutionizing customer engagement is the ultimate goal of NewVoiceMedia and they accomplish this by providing a multi-channel, cloud communications platform that instantly connects people with prospects and customers to handle all inquiries using the wealth of knowledge residing in Salesforce
The Need for IT Monitoring
- Since NewVoiceMedia offers real-time telephone communication that spans different regions around the world, latency is a critical concern and must be managed for a wide range of customers. With a high volume of calls are capable of coming in at any time and simple things such as email communication of a pension phone number can greatly impact the platform, spikes in network usage become unpredictable
- In previous years, NewVoiceMedia utilized several different monitoring solutions to oversee their environment, but none of them had a single consolidated point of view of all aspects of the infrastructure. Some solutions were able to pull metrics from a few applications, but none had the ability to provide information spanning across their entire cloud platform. NewVoiceMedia also needed a solution that could integrate with automation tools to deploy systems quickly and accurately to support expanding customer demand
Why Opsview Worked
- With Opsview up and running, NewVoiceMedia has been able to get the most out of all their plug-ins and properly evaluate the most critical pieces of their applications. Opsview has allowed the company to not only have a more comprehensive understanding of their infrastructure, but also to rework it in order to create benefits for the IT department as well as NewVoiceMedia’s customers
- Integration with Puppet Manifests has allowed NewVoiceMedia to create their own Chef Cookbooks. The team has deployed it across the infrastructure to the point where applications can auto-scale within Amazon AWS and populate into Opsview with all the correct checks/infrastructure known by Chef or other third parties. This has saved Darren Foster and his team a ton of time because changes and additions of servers are done automatically.
- SIP Integration was crucial. Darren and team completed an SIP integration, compromised of servers and proxies, adding a long list of valuable product metrics into Opsview. The visibility inside the product provides vital data for the business.
More like this
Done right, IT monitoring provides clarity and promotes operational effectiveness. Done wrong, it can make your staff crazy and limit business...
XConnect needed a fully flexible tool that provided them with end to end monitoring which tracked routers, hardware and the whole IT estate.