We joined 15 senior IT executives from leading Financial Services organizations at an exclusive dinner arranged by the Chief Wine Officer.
You are here
Allianz Global Corporate and Specialty
- Allianz Global Corporate and Specialty (AGCS) is the Allianz center of expertise for large corporate, industrial, and speciality insurance
- With a worldwide network serving more than 160 countries, Allianz has an exclusive focus on the needs of global corporate and specialty clients. Allianz offers global business insurance through a comprehensive service range for many different industries based all around the globe
The Need For IT Monitoring
- Allianz was experiencing difficulty within their current server and application monitoring environments. There was a distinct lack of visual data and they required real time notifications and predictive performance analysis which could be based on trend figures
- AGCS required their IT infrastructure landscape to have monitoring for server health checks, service monitoring, self-heal, application availability, and additional support for reporting and notifications
- With 500 servers, 20 core switches and 5 UPS spread across 60 countries worldwide, Allianz needed an adaptable and intuitive monitoring solution to support their business moving forward
Why Opsview Worked As A Solution
- Vastly improved monitoring of server space and application health checks
- Notifications provided timely updates of critical events
- Made the entire system flexible and scalable for potential future growth
More like this
Cisco is one of the largest network equipment manufacturers in the world and a fortune 500 company. They are listed as the number 12 world’s most...
Zetes Industries is a leading European system integrator and provider of innovative supply chain, identification and mobility solutions and...