Office 365 Monitoring
Opsview comes with built-in Opspacks for monitoring Office 365 applications, including Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Skype.
Website Application Monitoring
Opsview can monitor all of the applications that your website depends on. This includes web servers like Apache and IIS, all major databases, and performance enhancing software like Varnish. Opsview can also monitor the applications that your developers rely on, like Jenkins and Jira.
Cloud Application Monitoring
Opsview can monitor the applications that you run on the major cloud providers. Opsview's built-in monitoring for AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud already covers dozens of applications, with many more to come in the future.
Application Monitoring Challenges
- Difficulty visualizing application statistics as business relevant reports and metrics
- Hard to track SaaS performance and availability
- Integration of multiple tools across multiple platforms
Application Monitoring Needs
- Consistent alerting and notifications with high value filters easily applied
- Visual representation of applications as a business service
- Two-way integration with rich application monitoring system API as well as 3rd-party system APIs