Apache HTTP Web Server
The Apache HTTP Server Project is a collaborative software development effort aimed at creating a robust, open-source code implementation of an HTTP server. The project is jointly managed by a group of volunteers located around the world, all of whom communicate, plan, and develop the server and its related documentation. The Apache HTTP Server Opspack is ideal for the hundreds of users who contribute ideas, code, and documentation to the project.
Opsview's Apache HTTP Web Server monitoring includes various performance metrics including active sessions, requests, memory checks and more. This ensures your Apache HTTP web server will be monitored closely with all the performance metrics from Opsview.
HAProxy is an open-source tool offering high availability, load balancing, and proxying for TCP and HTTP-based applications. Well-suited for high traffic websites, HAProxy has become the industry standard open-source load balancer and is often shipped with most mainstream Linux distributions as well as commonly deployed by default in cloud platforms.
Its mode of operation makes integration into existing architectures quite simple and keeps security in mind, ensuring that valuable web servers with private information are not exposed.
This Opspack allows you to monitor all the metrics you need to efficiently run a HAProxy Server, providing service checks for connections, requests, responses and sessions, as well as the number of ingoing and outgoing bytes.
MySQL is one of the most popular open-source relational database management systems (RDBMS) and is currently used by Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and Google to name but a few. It is currently the world’s most widely used RDBMS.
It remains an extremely popular choice for web-based software applications and is the M in LAMP. Fast, powerful, customizable and easy-to-use, MySQL should only become more utilized as a versatile tool with its future releases.
Opsview's MySQL monitoring tools include 39 performance metrics including connects, sessions, hits and free blocks. This allows you to make sure your MySQL database is running at full speed, enabling you to monitor any and every change over time with our Opsview Monitor Reporting Module. Opsview also monitors many other types of databases.
Your Website Monitoring Challenges
- Ensuring your website and web applications perform optimally 24 hours a day.
- Meeting website uptime SLAs.
- Making sure your shopping cart is always functional.
- Guaranteeing that users can always login to your portal.
- Having the right staff alerted as soon as things go wrong.
Your Website Monitoring Needs
- Monitor website performance and availability using HTTP and HTTPS requests at regular intervals.
- Know more about the response time of a particular application by getting details like DNS Time, Connection Time, First Byte Time and Last Byte Time.
- Get instant notifications when there are problems with your application such as connectivity problems, slow page load time, content errors or suspected DDoS attacks.
Opsview Monitoring Solutions
- Find and fix web performance issues before users are affected.
- Identify and resolve slow web page elements and transactions that affect overall website performance.
- Optional High Availability
- SLA Reporting
- Business Service Monitoring
- Intelligent notifications