The Network Analyzer allows insight into the protocol usage on a network, data transfers that are saturating the network, the end nodes that are transmitting and receiving data, packet loss, and more. Network Analyzer consists of two modules: Flow Collector and Net Audit.
Cisco ACI Opspack
And what’s more…we have just released an Opspack for monitoring Cisco ACI (Application Centric Infrastructure). So, if you have (or are planning) to use Cisco’s software-defined networking capability, then this comprehensive Opspack is essential.
A single pane of glass
If you just want to bring more of your IT estate under Opsview’s single pane of glass, or if you want to consolidate tools and reduce costs, then using Opsview for network monitoring can make a lot of sense.
- Some monitoring solutions provide only crude or overly-complicated support for SNMP-based polling and trap processing.
- Solutions offering poor support for SNMP trap filtering leave IT staff drowning in unnecessary alerts.
- IT admins may struggle to configure or troubleshoot SNMP monitoring tools without support.
- Bringing SNMP-only devices and trap-based alerting under a unified IT monitoring solution.
- Being able to easily poll and return data for specific OIDs and metrics-sets.
- Setting alerts for specific SNMP traps and filtering out unwanted noise.
- Ensure availability 24/7
- View problems from multiple perspectives and quickly identify root causes.
- Set benchmarks and generate analytical reports with Opsview Cloud, asserting SLA compliance.
- Business Service Monitoring
- Deliver alerts on schedule using integrations like Twilio, Amazon SNS, Slack, or Opsview Cloud Mobile.
- Protect your SNMP monitoring environment with Opsview Cloud's optional High Availability (HA) package.