Stadtwerke Speyer GmbH is a utility provider based in the town of Speyer. With over 30,000 customers and 250 staff, the company maintains a large...
You are here
Stadtwerke Schwäbisch Hall
- Since 1971 Stadtwerke Schwäbisch Hall has been delivering a variety of technical services. These include network management and system monitoring, power plant optimization and heating, contracting and meter readings.
- In the 24-hour manned control room, data from approximately 150,000 data points and around 700 systems are monitored
- The community owned power company provides electricity, natural gas, heat and water for the city and adjacent communities
The Need for IT Monitoring
- Needed a scalable monitoring solution to monitor their entire IT infrastructure
- Extensive requirements for an IT monitoring solution with 300 virtual servers, 33 blade servers and 30 physical servers
- Required a monitoring solution which included all the necessary core services that display utilization values and detect problems at an early stage to prevent failures due to pro-active intervention
Why Opsview Worked As a Solution
- Advanced functionality, multiple system integrations, and scalability options
- Can monitor and manage their entire IT infrastructure in a single dashboard
- Using the autodiscovery function, Stadtwerke Schwäbisch Hall can easily integrate network devices, servers, data storage, printers, etc. These can then be monitored as individual devices or as groups of devices
More like this
XConnect needed a fully flexible tool that provided them with end to end monitoring which tracked routers, hardware and the whole IT estate.
Allianz Global Corporate and Speciality is the Allianz centre of expertise for global business insurance and large corporate and specialty risks....